I come across so many great pieces while sourcing decor and furniture for projects and I want to buy them all! But since I can't, I thought it would be really fun to share a few of my favorites each month.
I'm hoping to make this a regular, monthly series of all the things I'm currently coveting. So here's my first edition, featuring my new favorite in affordable home decor: H&M Home.
I only recently discovered that H&M has a home section. And so far I've loved every single piece i've ordered. I've been very impressed with the quality and the price point is so good.
\\ Links for all the products pictured are below \\
1. Metal Wire Basket //A pretty catchall that can be used in so many ways
2. Black Stoneware Planter //I have this planter and I'm obsessed. The lines are so good and I love the matte finish
3. Moss Knit Throw //Throws with fringe or poms add great texture to your bed or sofa
4. Gray Stoneware //I'm really into the color and matte finish of these
5. Candles //So many good candles. These make great gifts and are great for shelf and vignette styling too. A friend bought me this one and the packaging is just as cute as the candle!
6. Wooden Spoons //Is it weird to have wooden spoons on a favorite list? I've been on the hunt for good ones and the wood color and shape of these are perfect!
7. Copper planter //I love little metallic accents here and there - and copper is definitely having a moment.
8. Woven basket & hamper //Their basket & storage section is impressive. I ordered 3 of these black hampers for my laundry room. They are the perfect size and the woven texture is so much better than a plain old plastic laundry basket.
Have you purchased anything from H&M Home? If you have, let me know your favorites!
*This is not a sponsored post. Just sharing for fun!